A car battery’s main purpose is to provide the essential power for starting your vehicle. It also powers your vehicle’s electronics when your car engine is turned off. Unfortunately, they can fail with little or no warning. If any of the following happens, your battery should be tested immediately:
- Your engine has difficulty starting.
- Your battery indicator light on the instrument panel stays lit for extended periods after starting.
- Your headlights dim when the engine is idling or your clock starts to loose time after the vehicle sits unused for several days.
The Battery Service Includes:
- The old battery is removed
- Your battery cable ends are inspected for damage and any corrosion is removed.
- The new battery is installed according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Your vehicle is started to check for the proper operation of the new battery.
- Our batteries meet or exceed your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations and are always disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner