Tire Rotations help to make your tires last longer by reducing uneven wear. Driving style, wheel alignment, amount of miles driven and tire location on the vehicle are all factors in how your tires will wear. By rotating the tires as recommended by the vehicle manufacturers, tires wear more evenly which extends the life of the tires and ultimately saves you time and money.
Our Tire Rotation Service Includes:
- Recommended every 7,500 miles
- All tires are inspected for visible damage or abnormal wear patterns
- All tires’ pressure are checked and filled to proper inflation
- All tires are rotated according to manufacturer’s specifications
- All lug nuts are inspected for abnormal wear or damage
- All lug nuts are installed to the proper torque specifications